Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm Back

No kidding it is hard to keep up a blog. Rather than catch up I will just start again. Woody has had several projects started and completed including resurfacing a trailer (photo to follow).
The wedding of my son and daughter-in-law was a true test of my organization skills. I made 25 round and 8 rectangular tablecloths and 140 napkins. The napkins were given to the guests which turned out to be interesting. My sisters and a few friends got greedy and took several to complete a set for their next dinner party. I guess I should be flattered. The bride took the tablecloths and I am sure she will come up with something artistic to do with them. I think the round ones will make cool floor cushions.
I will be back soon with a couple of recipes I am perfecting.
Oh yeah....the pendants. 400 lineal feet and they looked cool.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were back , back in October. It's almost January Peg!

    ReplyDelete